About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Hardware Test Engineer
Location: Huntsville, AL
Status: Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Hardware Test Engineer candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL.
The Hardware Test Engineer will develop and implement test plans for the validation and qualification of complex electronic products for rugged Mil/Aero applications. The Lead Hardware Test Engineer will also be responsible for updating existing test automation methods while also contributing to the creation of new levels of test automation to capture test data, provide test results and generate test reports and documentation with minimal operator interaction.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% as required.
- US Citizen or green card holder.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited university or college.
- Work in a team environment to plan and execute all phases of design validation, and qualification.
- Analyze requirements to define and develop test plans and procedures that drive validation and qualification test cycles.
- Perform design validation and qualification test cycles for rugged electronic products per MIL-STD guidelines.
- Generate test plans that drive the development of application software for use in Windows, Linux, and VxWorks test environments.
- Research, purchase and assemble test equipment and test stations for conducting design validation and qualification cycles.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts to determine the root cause of failures that occur during validation and qualification testing.
- Support and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the product will be competitive and meet product specifications.
- Eligible to work on ITAR projects (US citizen or green card holder).
Desired Work Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of experience related to the validation and qualification of rugged electronic products.
- Experience testing Sensor Processing products.
- Manufacturing Test Development experience.
- Integration and interoperability test experience.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining organized and productive.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
- Experience operating test and measurement equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Multi-meters, Functions Generators and Network Analyzers.