About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Network Support Technician
Contract to hire
Ideal candidate will have solid networking skills, including experience with VOIP products and systems.
Associates Degree or equivalent experience. Networking certifications are a plus.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Service Now, IT Cares, or similar call center application is plus.
- Knowledge of switch ports
- Network knowledge of standard wiring, client LAN/WAN environments (DHCP, DNS, TCPIP Fundamentals).
- Communication and collaboration systems including MS outlook email, video conferencing and VoIP telephony systems; mobile telephony; conferencing
- Multi-platform client computing across Windows & Apple clients operating systems.
- Account Administration via Active directory (End User).
- Proficient with Win 7, Win 10, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Account Resets & creations, network connectivity, and Printing.
- Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.