Field Service Technician
Our client is looking for Field Service Technician
candidates for a position located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Our client is a global leader in logistic process automation solutions. Our client’s handling systems and various automation solutions can be found across the world in airports, warehouses, as well as in the parcel industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Technical Skills & Work Experience:
- PLC commissioning (Checking hardware, transferring and testing the software)
- IO Connections
- Setting up IP’s and IO Modules
- Completing IO checks and completing commissioning sheets as well as other documentation
- Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance
- Ability and knowledge to install, service, and repair automated processing equipment
- Automation experience is highly preferred (Equipment setup, maintenance, modification)
- Must be able to work independently to resolve issues and be open to travel
About Seneca Resources:
- Shift is 7am-7pm and typically a 6-day work week
- Per Diem and expense reimbursement will be provided
- Any equipment needed will be provided
- Contract length is 1 year+ based on project length
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.