Our client is seeking Operation Specialist
candidates for a Manufacturing position located in the Anniston, AL
- Expediting of stock out items for all customer issues
- Daily execution of Late PO reports, the Open Reservation report, and the MM attributes report, replenish process within inventory control data base, tank farm issuance of fluids to appropriate departments, control of PSS entry and data processing of needed spare parts of discontinued items, review and management of item control through goods issue and receipt process, reservation stock out review and reduction, repair PO creation and control, reporting on all in scope items with PDCA formatting
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor degree
- Proficient in Excel Word and PowerPoint
- Professional Communication skills with all levels of mgmt.
- Outlook skills
- Self starter
- Ability to follow instructions
- MRO Purchasing (will be trained)
- Presentation skills
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.