Our client is looking for Production Supervisor
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in extrusion and water-based coating and lamination. The Production Supervisor position is 1st
Shift and will be primarily supporting the extruder line.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the performance related to one / several lines.
- Creates and executes a daily action plan for the team.
- Develops the skills & autonomy of production operators.
- Supports the other members of the LCT in the implementation and continuous improvement of their respective DMS elements.
- Trains and sensitizes the team on SST topics.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s degree with an Engineering or Operations Management focus is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Management experience is preferred.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.