Long Term Contract
Our client, an automotive manufacturing company, is looking for Tooling Controller
candidates for a position located in Vance, AL
. This role controls all tooling budgets, product costs and coordinates proper reporting within the plant and coordinates tooling project across multiple Finance and Controlling areas and departments as well as conducts tooling audits at supplier locations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications- Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Conduct tool controlling for new carlines as well as current running series.
- Control all tooling budgets (Plan vs. Actual) for all carline phases including Project, Facelift, Model Year, Running Changes and Capacity Increase in alignment with the model-year coordinator, purchasing department and Suppliers.
- Manage financial transactions including generating goods receipts for completed tooling and creating monthly tooling accruals.
- Manage interfaces on tooling plan figures and actively drive the close-out of appropriate budgets. Responsible for aligning with respective departments, verifying and processing purchase requisitions, and performing audits at supplier locations to verify location and tooling condition.
- Provide month end analysis for tooling including the balance of payments log with cleared invoice report, tooling changes and/or additional accruals, cash out plan for future payments, and other analysis as required for previous tooling payments or reporting.
- Lead the consolidation of tooling invoices.
- Responsible for consolidating purchase orders, reviewing/approving the Tool Information Sheet, confirming when tool location has been updated, approving Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) status or special payments, and verifying other items as required by the Terms and Conditions.
- Analyze tooling costs and ensure efficiency in collaboration with respective departments.
- Evaluate supplier processes and present countermeasures as needed to ensure cost are optimal.
- Act as the internal consultant for MBUSI tool controlling topics for business partners locally and internationally.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Fianace, MRP, Engineering, or related course of study.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience using SAP
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures with strong accounting skills
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.