Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Software Engineer
candidates for a remote position. The selected candidate will:
- Work closely with a team of engineers and product managers to help launch new product features
- Plans, designs, codes and coordinates software development within well-defined milestones.
- Develops and advises on standards, best practices, and reference designs for the implementation of solutions.
- Able to demonstrate strong hands-on ability to code and build the components, reference architectures and coach/show other engineers.
- Negotiates priorities and allocates resources across the team
- Identifies project risks and offers recommendations for addressing issues
- Communicates project plan, status updates, issues, milestones, risks, and deliverables to all stakeholders
About Seneca Resources:
- 4+ years of experience building on Node.js
- Experience with API Design, Testing and Documentation tooling and standards such as Postman, Mocha, Open API Specification etc.
- Experience with variety of API protocols such as REST, GraphQL, FHIR/HL7
- Experience buildings APIs against variety of modern data stores such as Postgres, MongdoDB, Redis, Snowflake etc.
- Experience using API Management Platforms such as Mulesoft
- Experience in OAuth/JWT/SAML, Authentication and Authorization protocols and security tooling such as Okta
- Experience with implementation of Event driven architecture using Kinesis, Kafka, Spark or such technologies
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep up-to-date on the latest technologies
- Excellent skills in mentoring junior engineers with maturity in dealing with conflict and communication both within the team and across the product group and engineering
- Ability to adapt quickly and allocate resources to changing priorities
- You're comfortable communicating about your work with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.