Mold Repair Tooling Technician
Our client is looking for Mold Repair Tooling Technician
candidates for a position located in Madison, AL
. Our client is an automotive supplier of plastic parts and components (front/rear bumpers, instrument panels, etc.)
Required Skills & Abilities:
Education & Experience:
- Ability to tear down injection molds and replace defective parts.
- Electrical knowledge of hot runner manifolds including thermocouples. Some soldering required.
- Able to polish steel with stones, hand tools, and profilers.
- Able to read blueprints and fabricate small components with milling machines.
- Able to tig and micro weld proficiently.
- Work in confined spaces when necessary (Spot parting lines in at the press).
- Operate all hand tools.
- Use of sandblasters and abrasives to finish mold repairs.
- Use of micrometers, bore gauges, depth gauges, and calipers efficiently.
- Clean, grease, and inspect all molds as well as flush all water ports.
About Seneca Resources:
- Required High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Associate Degree or Technical Courses/Certifications preferred
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.