- Staff supervision (technicians, administrative personnel, and professionals).
- Training, mentoring, and coaching of employees.
- Meeting objectives in safety, quality, human resources, finances and risk management.
- Staffing projects with appropriately trained and certified personnel.
- Maximizing staff utilization and project profitability.
- Provide periodic field observation as necessary.
- Serves as a Community Leader, partnering with Orlando Group Leaders in other Business Units to give visibility in the community and professional organizations.
- Coordinates with their project managers and leaders/project managers in other Business Units regarding potential opportunities, and supports them with resources needed to win and complete projects.
- Requires effective technical, team leadership, project management, client management, business development, and communication skills.
About Seneca Resources:
- A bachelor's degree in Surveying, Geomatics, Engineering, or a scientific area and/or the equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience conducting and managing multi-disciplined projects.
- 2+ years of proven work experience managing field personnel, preferred.
- Demonstrated successful team leadership and management with a good understanding of safety policies/procedures, quality, business metrics, human resources policies/procedures, and risk management concepts.
- Excellent communication skills with clients, staff, and regulatory personnel.
- Experience with Trimble field and office products.
- Experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experience with Carlson Survey Software.
- Familiarity with 3D scanning and LiDAR.
- MicroStation/Geopak familiarity and Endroads, is a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.