Data | Reporting Analyst
Full Time – Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Data | Reporting Analyst
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. The Data/Reporting Analyst will work with the Clinical Operations and Software Development teams, in addition to external customers, to develop and deliver professional quality reports, data extracts, and analytical dashboards. The Analyst must successfully develop, maintain and produce accurate information extracted from our client’s healthcare software systems. This role must be technically sound and have a proven history of data analysis experience. Most importantly, the successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, the ability to work independently and manage tasks with minimal supervision.
- Work with internal and external customers to develop reporting procedures, understand their reporting needs, present various reporting options and guide the customer to the solution that best meets their needs.
- Encode, test, debug, and document programs for complex reporting projects.
- Provide documentation of reports including validation calculations.
- Assure accuracy of reports based on knowledge of data, industry and program operations.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL, writing complex queries required
- Experience working in a team-based, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical language and concepts to end user language and comprehension
- Ability to be innovative and creative in solving problems and work logically when troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Development experience in SSRS/SSIS/SSAS is strongly preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly preferred