SAP Implementation Consultant
Our client is looking for SAP Implementation Consultant
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. Our client is an automotive supplier looking for an individual with expert level knowledge of SAP. Individuals skilled in implementations and project management are desired. The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Concept development and implementation of SAP Logistic
- Independent mentoring of your responsible application area
- Process analysis, development of concepts, evaluation and implementation from external and internal requirements
- Performance of SAP Customizing
- Coordination of software development
- Train and support for SAP Key-User
- Preparation of process documentation, operating manuals and work procedures
About Seneca Resources:
- B.S. in IT, Engineering or a related discipline is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of SAP SD or MM
- Automotive knowledge and experience is desirable
- In-depth knowledge in SAP Logistics
- Experience leading SAP Implementation projects
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.