Client Services Specialist
Our client is seeking Client Services Specialist
candidates for a position located in Lakewood, CO
. The selected candidate will provide client and company relations support by gathering and collecting necessary job data to facilitate the successful execution of assigned work. This role also performs entry level design work.
- Receive assigned project details from client/supervision and identify job elements for implementation of project and communicate details effectively to external customers
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information to both internal and external customers •Accurately gather and enter data into work tracking systems
- Learn company/client policies and procedures for the development of site designs for gas and electric distribution facilities to serve a variety of customers
- Gathers site drawings, construction sketches and other data for gas and electric distribution facilities
- Generate and review customer related documents
- Perform and complete entry level design work as assigned
- Answer and provide basic information when able or screen and forward to appropriate personnel
- Ability to meet established deadlines and deliver requested information in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
About Seneca Resources:
- High school degree or GED required. Experience 0 - 1 Year Experience in customer service preferred.
- Work independently
- Customer Oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.