Distribution Construction Coordinator
Contract To Hire
Our client is looking for Distribution Construction Coordinator
candidates for a position located in Lakewood, Colorado
. Our client is looking for an individual with Prior Electric Utility Distribution Engineering, Operations, or Construction Experience. Duties include providing Planning, Oversight, Reporting and Project Management of utility construction crews
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote safety consciousness and adherence to OSHA, Client, federal, state and local safety requirements Educate and negotiate with Customers to address customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Coordinate schedules for engineering, site preparation, equipment and contract crew for Power Delivery maintenance, restoration activities, construction storm hardening and major improvement/expansions
- Coordinate Line contractor’s activity with all customers for Power Delivery projects Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of appropriate materials and equipment to perform work
- Respond to contractor questions concerning work specifications and requirements Inspect evaluate and provide cost effective recommendations to address patrol objectives
- Inspect work completed by contractors for compliance to utility specifications.
- Assist in management of Contractors during Storm restoration operations Assist in management of Contractors during Storm restoration operations
- Develop and Mentor less experienced employees
- Support additional duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Seneca Resources:
- Required High school degree or GED.
- Preferred Associates degree (AA or equivalent from two-year college or technical school).
- Preferred Engineering Degree awarded from a College of University that is accredited by ABET
- 5-7 Year(s) Experience in Electric Utility Distribution (engineering, operations or construction) required.
- Journeyman Lineman Qualification is Preferred
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Working Knowledge of Computer and Tablet Devices
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.