Distribution Field Technician
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Distribution Field Technician candidates for a position located in Lakewood Colorado
- Be an advocate of safety and participate in all safety initiatives
- Accurately and neatly gather field data using paper drawings, forms, electronic data collection devices, digital cameras, or other formats and/or devices specified by the project manager and/or client.
- Correctly identify items to be documented in the field with minimal supervisory assistance.
- Quickly learn and apply technology tools such as hand-held data collection units, laser range finders, digital cameras, and GPS receivers. -Accurately record measurements and dimensions of requested items; be able to recognize levels of detail required to create a complete and accurate accounting of the field inventory and environment per the project specifications.
- May be required to assist in power restoration efforts in natural disaster events (eg: driver, wire sitter, runner)
- Accurately records data and measurements using correct standards and symbology such that the resulting product is clear and easily understood by office based project personnel.
- Meets production targets and understands the importance of project deliverables and milestones
- Overnight travel may be required at times
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Follow all client safety practices and promote a safe working environment
- Work independently
- Customer Oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and assist in the training of new peers
- Be able and comfortable working in an outside environment
- A valid driver’s license
- Power Utility and telecommunications experience
About Seneca Resources:
- Joint use work experience desired
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.