IT Project Manager
Our client is seeking IT Project Manager
candidates for a position in the automotive industry located in Tuscaloosa, AL
. Under general supervision, this position provides technical planning, coordination, design and implementation of all Process Monitoring Systems.
- Design, develop, program, configure & implement Visual Management Boards (VMS/Andon). This includes layout, faults, counters, buffers, marquee, etc.
- Provide technical planning, coordination, design and implementation for changes to current Process Monitoring Systems (WinCC, Sicalis, iPortal, Qlik).
- Support and enhance visualization screens developed in WinCC, Sicalis and iPortal systems to include EVAII project requirements.
- Implement VMS Boards and Visualization interfaces to new project equipment. This includes alternations required to existing equipment.
- Perform validation and testing with project team and various shop functions to ensure requirements met.
- Ensure implementation of redundancy for VMS Board and Visualization fault/downtime screens.
- Drive data cleansing efforts related to fault monitoring and alerting.
- Document current and new interfaces related to fault monitoring equipment/VMS Boards.
About Seneca Resources:
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in: Information Technology/Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Software Engineering
- A minimum of three (3) years' of relevant professional experience in Information Systems or Engineering combined with experience in evaluation of system requirements, computer system/database design in support of business processes.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.