Our client is looking for Controller
candidates for a position located in Miami Florida
- Management of the project level financial accounting and scheduling
- Support monthly financial close, invoice and billing process for assigned projects.
- Accountable for P&L financial performance to ensure projects meet financial and budget targets.
- Ensure strong project accounting and schedule management of projects.
- Maintain costs and schedules by working directly with project management. Work with Project Managers on a monthly basis to update and review Pro Formas.
- Understand variances between actuals and forecast on schedules and cost information.
- In coordination with the senior controller and advisors, coordinate annual outside CPA review of
- Develop, implement, and manage an adequate system of internal controls that provides accurate financial reporting to the senior controller.
- Perform special assignments as directed by the senior controller.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
About Seneca Resources:
- Ideally experience with MS Office, Yardi, Sage
- Job costing, billing and development or project accounting experience.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.