Engineering Specialist (Robotic Welding Operations)
Our client is looking for Engineering Specialist (Robotic Welding Operations)
candidates for a position located in Madison, AL
Preferred Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Provide technical guidance and support to the department.
- Essential Functions (but are not limited to):
- Lead planning and installation of welding equipment, including welders, robotics, jigs, vision systems, etc.
- Program robotic equipment including PLCs, Fanuc, Omron, Motoman.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Build relationships with and attends training with equipment suppliers to maximize equipment capability.
- Confer with management and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, etc. to facilitate production processes.
- Demonstrate a hands-on ability to solve problems. Supports continuous improvement.
- Identify potential quality problems from drawings and/or be able to work with design for problems that develop in production.
- Support Activities and training in Welding Maintenance.
- Must be flexible to work in all areas and in your department regardless of duties listed above in order to accomplish company goals and objectives.
About Seneca Resources:
- Associate Degree or Technical Certification in an engineering related field or equivalent experience.
- Fanuc/Yaskawa robot with Omron PLC programming ability
- 2 years related work experience
- Performance Skills (accuracy with detail, planning and organizing, efficiency).
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.