Our client is looking for Project Analyst
candidates for a position located in Lutz, Florida
. This position provides day to day support to project managers and supervisors to ensure assigned projects are properly set up, assigned and tracked appropriately throughout their lifecycle. The role will have daily interaction with field and engineering groups as well as client representatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Plays an active role in project analysis, project work flow and assists in the preparation of deliverables to achieve defined objectives to the satisfaction of the client and of management.
- Utilizes data gathering tools and methods to analyze and gather data needed for project requirements.
- Supports the project team on project administration and process improvements.
- Reviews and documents the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Provide lead support on local employee relations activities, office functions, client functions, etc
- Ensures the entire project team completes the project within its planned scope and schedule. Works with project team to proactively identify issues and workable solutions affecting project results and profitability.
- Enters necessary project information into the financial accounting system to allow for accurate project coding, invoicing and accounting and reviews field technician timesheets for accuracy and operative time management.
- Facilitate effective project meetings (project kickoff, client alignment, status meeting, progress review, etc.)
- Promote meaningful performance related feedback/input to appropriate management and project team members
- Maintain proper levels of quality control and manage document control on all project as required; including paper and electronic filing and record keeping
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, operational procedures, etc.
- Ability to write reports, Business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret spread sheets.
- Ability to compute rate, ratios, and percent and to draw and interpret spreadsheets
About Seneca Resources:
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Be well versed in the basic tenants of line construction and maintenance.
- Must have a working knowledge of and adhere to the National Electric Safety Code and the ability to recognize distribution equipment and associated hazards.
- Be held accountable for maintaining all confidences regarding highly sensitive and proprietary information.
- Assures quality workmanship and on time delivery to the client for all projects assigned.
- Supports the organization’s vision and strategy and demonstrates initiative and personal accountability to meet work demands according to the highest standard.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.