Position Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Vance, AL
Position Status: Contract
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for investigating, analyzing and correcting quality related problems, continual improvement processes, as well as assist in the quality planning of new launch products and processes.
- Analyze quality related product data.
- Performs reviews and investigations to ensure that customer and specified requirements are clearly identified and planned for.
- Analyzes reports and returned product recommends corrective action.
- Investigate continual improvement processes.
- Provides feedback to other departments as appropriate, to preclude future recurrences of problems.
- Work in alignment with internal departments such as RD, Einfurhrung, Process Engineering and Production.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer, Engineering/Computer Science or related area or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a willingness to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Experience/internship in manufacturing environment.
- General knowledge of ISO 14000, QS 9000, and ISO/TS 16949 Management systems.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.