Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for IT Analyst
candidates for a position located in Birmingham
- Conduct all discovery activities including but not limited to site visits and comprehensive documentation on of overall technical environment
- Work closely with impacted IT areas during the planning and development of the future-state environment for each acquired center, ensuring full and detailed understanding of the current-state and providing follow-up data as needed
- Receive, configure and arrange delivery of desktop hardware to center in advance of IT cutover date
Perform all IT transition tasks including:
- development, execution and sign-off of a test plan
- installation of hardware, including computers, servers, routers and switches installation, mapping, data migration and on-site user set-up of applications training of center employees for issue logging
- Perform post-closing support and transition to Service Desk
• Bachelor’s degree or significant experience required.
About Seneca Resources:
- 4 years’ experience in technical support role
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, including a proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment.
- Relevant certifications or advanced degrees a plus
- Ability to communicate effusively both verbally and written with clients and teammates.
- Must be available for travel, including some weekends.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.