Position Title: Supplier Quality Specialist
Location: Vance, AL
Position Status: Full-Time
Under general supervision this position will be located at the supplier facility to monitor quality performance on a shift by shift basis. This position will be responsible for creating KPI reports and monitoring supplier KPI performance for outgoing part quality, as well as providing feedback and regular quality performance updates to the Task Force Team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor supplier process output in regards to parts quality and provide feedback to the task force team
- Track trend data at the supplier in conjunction with their Quality Engineers, PQE's and MP engineers
- Monitor supplier corrective actions and clean points across shifts
- Support shop floor problem solving and investigations
- Use of power, hand, painting tools, and/or fixtures/test benches for investigation or repair
- Perform repairs on assembly / paint / body / chassis components
- Participates in group meetings and communicates issues
- Verifies own/others work
- Enter and retrieve production information from production systems
- Ability to operate fork trucks / tuggers
- Supports CI & safety programs
- Ability to create summary reports
- Excellent communication skills in a management setting using both verbal and electronic media
- Working knowledge of vehicle components, processes, mechanical and electrical technologies
- Must be able to support up to 2 shifts per workday
- Must be able to support Saturday and Sunday work (ca. 10% overtime)
- Perform safe work practices and participate in trainings and safety programs in a positive and proactive way by following safety rules, procedures, regulations, standards and laws. Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and injuries to supervisor or Human Resources.
- Work safely 100% of the time.
- Perform other duties as required
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.