Production Control Manager
- Manage production control activities to reduce outages and incidents.
- Manage production planning and scheduling for on-time delivery.
- Recommend process improvements for high quality, cost effectiveness and excellent customer services.
- Evaluate system performance and recommend improvements.
- Supervise team members in their assigned job duties.
- Organize job trainings to employees to achieve production objectives.
- Ensure that team follows security and safety policies.
- Review the job orders with customers and production team to determine pricings and schedules.
- Monitor execution of job orders and adjust job schedule to meet the deadlines.
- Communicate the status of job orders to customers on regular basis.
- Attend daily meetings to prioritize and plan production activities to maintain on-time delivery.
- Review daily reports to identify and address equipment malfunctions, material shortages and other factory problems.
- Determine equipment, materials and staff needs to meet production schedule.
- Coordinate with Department Manager to develop company policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory management for timely delivery and for minimizing transportation charges.
About Seneca Resources:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years experience
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in related discipline preferred
- Automotive experience preferred
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.