Project Management Specialist
Under general supervision, this position is a coordination function that tracks the 167/ EVA2 project status and provides support by developing and implementing of supplier specific KPIs. It acts as the interface to the local team and the different departments to ensure all required processes are in line with respective requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in cross-departmental and cross-level activities to obtain data and information for reporting and target achievement.
- Work with various teams to establish continuous improvement/countermeasure activities to address operational deficiencies.
- Continuous improvement of system integration for automated KPI reporting.
- Create Management reports – Weekly Supplier status report to identify risk areas & establish detailed action plans based on low KPIs and critical production topics.
- Quality Report – KPI overview of supplier performance.
- Structure team collaboration, arrange alignment.
- Technical assessment as business requirements evolve and team coordination to ensure proper escalation.
- Develop reports providing insight into areas.
- Plan and organize project workshops and meetings.
- Compile data from different sources to create Pareto and trend charts to track project and part maturity Supplier Quality topics and KPIs.
- Provide technical support for current systems, databases and sharepoints.
- Provide trainings to peer as appropriate.
- Perform safe work practices and participate in trainings and safety programs in a positive and proactive way by following safety rules, procedures, regulations, standards and laws.
- Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and injuries to supervisor or Human Resources.
- Work safely 100% of the time.
- Perform other duties as required.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Mechanical Engineering, or Supply Chain/Operations Management
- 3 years of related automotive and project management experience.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.