Senior Software Developer
Full Time – Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Senior Software Developer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. The Senior Software Developer will be part of a development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems built on top of the Microsoft .Net development stack. This individual will be involved with the architecture, development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web, win forms, JSON and Web API or MVC.
What you will be working on:
- Extensive development expertise utilizing C#, .NET MVC and MSSQL/TSQL
- Experience in data utilization from Microsoft SQL databases within web applications and SSMS
- RESTful Web Services & API Design
- Skilled in object-oriented design
- Mobile Web Development
- BS in Computer science or a related technical degree, graduate-level degree a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years of programming experience
About Seneca Resources:
- Ability to comfortably learn, architect, and develop applications in a team-based, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and ability to communicate with all levels of cross-functional teams
- Ability to logically troubleshoot in order to create innovative and practical solutions for problems as they arise
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.