Our client is seeking Maintenance Technician
candidates for a position in the manufacturing industry located in Huntsville, AL
. The ideal candidate will have both PLC and robotics experience/knowledge.
- Perform Planned work as assigned (Daily Checks, Preventive Maintenance, Scheduled Repairs, Equipment Modifications, Projects)
- Complete all Documentation related to work. (PM work orders, check sheets, PTC's, etc.)
- Coordinate troubleshooting effort with production team members.
- Determine PPA if applicable
- Use sound trouble shooting logic and techniques to determine problem and root cause.
- Determine repair method, temporary or permanent
- Keep track of time during equipment trouble event
- Work with Quality Group to guarantee Equipment is producing a Quality product for customers
About Seneca Resources:
- 2 years Industrial Maintenance experience or equivalent Minimum Job Relevant
- Knowledge of PLC/HMI Electrical Control Circuits
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able and flexible to work overtime on a daily basis, weekends, and during shutdown as business needs dictate
- Able and flexible to work any shift or job assignment required by the position
- Willingness to adhere to and demonstrate safety procedures and requirements
- HMI Programming experience
- Trouble shooting equipment experience
- Knowledge of Vision systems
- Knowledge of Motion Control systems
- Robotics Knowledge
- Knowledge of Machine Communications Protocols (i.e. Device Net, Control Net)
- Basic Mig and Tig welding experience
- Basic Machining Skills
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.