Our client is seeking Accountant
candidates for a position in the automotive industry located in Huntsville, AL
. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of SAP.
- Administer proper coding and manage invoices and document all processes and systems.
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts.
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
- Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Monitor efficient working of HR staff and inform employees of insurance programs and employee benefits.
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Maintain all files and invoices and prepare records of minutes of meeting.
- Assist accountants and prepare all financial data and reports.
- Evaluate all physical contracts with products and billing plans.
- Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
- Monitor work of production manager and provide status on all business.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
- Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality of accounting and provide operational support.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or related duties.
- Possess vast knowledge in accounting procedures, practices and principles.
- Experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Knowledgeable in computerized accounting applications and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.