Maintenance Technician (1st shift)
Our client is seeking Maintenance Technician
candidates for a position in the automotive industry located in Huntsville, AL
- Cooperate actively in the planning and execution of maintenance and repair work operations
- Document maintenance operations, painting work and repair operations as specified
- Carry out required repairs, render assistance to electricians
- Perform painting tasks within the entire site area
- Provide assistance according to the process description of the management system
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness at the workplace
- Constantly participate in the improvement of the implemented management systems and ensure their observance
- Ensure proper storage organization
- Perform special tasks as instructed by the superior
- Train new local employees in company-specific processes
About Seneca Resources:
- Required Industrial Maintenance and Repair skills
- Required Qualification: Education as an industrial mechanic, electrician, electro-mechanical technician or comparable experience. Hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC knowledge required. Robotics knowledge is a plus.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.