Tool Maker (1st shift)
Our client is seeking Tool maker
candidates for a position in the automotive industry located in Huntsville, AL
- Responsible for all aspects of the slush molding process, including setup and disassembly,
- Troubleshooting, equipment maintenance, mold maintenance, and workflow.
- Working with production personnel and engineering to ensure molded components meet requirements while adjusting as required.
- Providing slush/molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production schedules are met.
- Working with outside vendors to develop tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of high quality products.
- Managing raw slush materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
- Working with Engineering, Production Control, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments during concept, prototyping, and release of new products.
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Works with other departments to ensure quality product flow throughout the plant.
- Keeps the 5S and safety of the slash molding area at the highest level.
About Seneca Resources:
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in slush or injection molding.
- Candidate must have good organizational skills.
- Candidates are aggressive and need to take the lead in undertaking and completing the slash molding project.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.