Kaizen Specialist - Continuous Improvement
Our client is seeking Kaizen Specialist - Continuous Improvement
candidates for a position in the automotive industry located in Huntsville, AL
. The selected candidate will analyze and implement kaizen (quality control, continuous process improvement) activities. Lead kaizen activities to focus on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Implement methods and techniques to establish the most efficient processes and procedures.
- Lead kaizen activities to improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Analyze new and existing work processes and develop improvement plans in accordance with quality and engineering standards.
- Generate and complete work orders involving equipment improvement activities.
- Work closely with supervisors and production team members in problem solving and QC circle activities.
- Perform functions such as instructions and demonstrating new processes to team members.
- Provide sustaining engineering as needed and ensure the safety, quality guidelines and ergonomic principles are observed.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field required or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Entry to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Requires experience in the assessment of training needs and the development of programs to meet those needs.
- Must have experience working with problem solving teams and training associates.
- Experience with QC circle activities or Jishuken activities within the last 6 months.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.