International Product Analyst
Full Time - Direct Hire
Our client is looking for International Product Analyst
candidates for a position located in Charlotte, NC
. Tasks for this role include analyzing data for existing and potential markets to support the efforts of developing corporate strategies for commercial payment services which include core treasury management services and/or international banking services. The chosen individual may provide information and data to assist with identifying opportunities for product expansion and development, support of vendor negotiations and product administration. May also assist with the sales administration functions.
- Participates in the research and analysis of corporate, industry, economic and political data to provide information for developing corporate strategies for commercial payments. Analysis is performed independently and reviewed by management. May assist in the analysis of identified opportunities and generate information for formulating product recommendations.
- Assists the team engaged in the development and implementation of products, operations, and settlements, and in providing regular written updates on projects and issues that are in progress.
- Assists with generating information for the planning, establishing and communication of commercial payment product sales goals and other sales related functions. Assists in promotional activities including maintenance of calling lists, promotional conferences, tradeshows, expos and other related events and activities.
- Provides information for team member education, customer support and product support, positioning products, designing demos and developing training courses.
- Performs research and analysis aimed at facilitating the development of new products and the enhancement and promotion of existing products. Monitors the results of implemented initiatives. Negotiates and manages relationships with outside vendors, as appropriate.
- Assists with the administration of product portfolios to include reporting, monitoring and daily support.
- Works proactively with Product Managers and Sales Managers to assist in developing new products and to enhance and promote existing products. Monitors relationships with outside vendors, as appropriate, in partnership with Operations, IT, Marketing, Legal, Audit, Compliance and other internal departments.
- May assist with the process of developing strategies aimed at encouraging new banking relationships or expanded relationships, where applicable.
- Interacts primarily with peers in other functional areas, normally involving exchanging of information or coordinating activities.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and commercial banking experience
About Seneca Resources:
- Commercial banking operational experience and/or knowledge of commercial banking product management
- Experience in database management
- Worked with multidimensional OLAP cubes such as TM1, Hyperion, Essbase or SAP BPC
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.