View all jobs
O365 Project leadRemote, Remote
Position Title: O365 Project Lead
Position Status: Full Time
Our client is looking for O365 Project Lead candidates for a remote position.
- Four-year degree (or work experience equivalent) and 7+ years of experience with a proven advanced skill set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and related technologies.
- Function as a technical influencer to support the company mission, vision, and overall strategy
- Show an understanding of Information Security best practices.
- Possess one or more advanced professional certifications related to chosen discipline (MCSE, MCITP, etc.).
- Possess a strong background in Enterprise-level architecture design and engineering of industry-standard (best-of-breed) core infrastructure technologies.
- Advanced experience working with complex infrastructure projects
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze, explain, and document methodically
- Possess ability to be flexible with clients’ visions and directions without compromising quality
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA)
- Experience with automation and scripting
- Microsoft Certified System Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Engineer
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMWare Certified Associate (VCA)
- Citrix CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V (Virtualization)
- Citrix CCA-N, CCP-N (Networking)
- Citrix CCP-M (Mobility)