Cybersecurity Engineer 3
Our client is looking for Cybersecurity Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville.
BS degree from an accredited engineering school and 5 years minimum related cybersecurity engineering experience
MS degree from an accredited engineering school and 4 years minimum of related software engineering experience
- Responsible for the security posture of all SUAS product systems as well as the organization’s information security program.
- The ISSO’s main functions and responsibilities include Authority to Operate (ATO) management, Policy creation, and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) management.
- Ensuring scan events are conducted in compliance with policy.
- Apply quarterly patches and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to the systems.
- Conduct quarterly scans in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) continuous monitoring. Securing systems as much as possible without impacting operational requirements.
- Providing oversight of vendors to ensure cybersecurity compliance.
- Develop secure H-GCS networking capability.
- Develop the implementation for Multifactor Authentication for Administrator accounts on the HGCS.
- Telecommunications Electronics Materials Protected from Emanating Spurious Transmissions (TEMPEST) analysis of SUAS programs.
- Electronic Forensic of SUAS system components.
- Supply Chain Analysis of SUAS components.
- Encryption of SUAS transmissions and encryption of Data at Rest (DAR).
- Ensuring systems properly implement Host Based Security System (HBSS) and if not, ensure systems properly implement Solidcore.