Our client is looking for Project Manager
candidates for a position located in Huntsville AL.
BS degree from an accredited school
- Assists more senior project managers in development of project work plans, specifications and criteria, and cost and schedule estimates.
- Manages projects of limited scope within contractual cost and schedule guidelines; reviews output/documentation/deliverables for adequacy of quality and quantity.
- Tracks progress of project work and resource usage, informs senior managers of problem areas, and recommends corrective action, as needed.
- Evaluates performance of project team members.
- 6 years minimum program management experience, or a MS degree from an accredited school and 4 years minimum of program management experience.
- Pertinent Military technical training and/or experience desired.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.