Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Program Manager
candidates for a position located in Huntsville.
BS degree from an accredited school
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Serves as a focal point for the program and, subsequently, project objectives, scope, and budgets within the company and between the company and the Government.
- Leads a team in the accomplishment of work on projects and in the development of all required documentation/ deliverables within budget and schedule constraints.
- Controls project work accomplishment vs. scope of services contracted, assesses progress vs. schedule and budget; resolves conflicts or elevates conflicts to management level necessary for resolution. Evaluates performance of project team members.
- 8 years minimum of related program management experience, or a MS degree from an accredited school and 6 years related program management experience.
- Demonstrated competence in project management and technical competence in discipline field(s) and knowledge of company policies and practices.
- Pertinent Military technical training and/or experience desired.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.