Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Cybersecurity Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville AL
- BS degree from an accredited engineering school
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certified
- Security+, SSCP, GSEC, or GICSP
- Responsible for the security posture of all SUAS product systems as well as the organization’s information security program.
- The ISSO’s main functions and responsibilities include Authority to Operate (ATO) management, Policy creation, and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) management.
- Ensuring scan events are conducted in compliance with policy. Apply quarterly patches and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to the systems.
- Conduct quarterly scans in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) continuous monitoring. Securing systems as much as possible without impacting operational requirements.
- Providing oversight of vendors to ensure cybersecurity compliance. Develop secure H-GCS networking capability.
- Develop the implementation for Multifactor Authentication for Administrator accounts on the HGCS.
- Telecommunications Electronics Materials Protected from Emanating Spurious Transmissions (TEMPEST) analysis of SUAS programs.
- Electronic Forensic of SUAS system components.
- Supply Chain Analysis of SUAS components.
- Encryption of SUAS transmissions and encryption of Data at Rest (DAR).
- Ensuring systems properly implement Host Based Security System (HBSS) and if not, ensure systems properly implement Solidcore.