Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Our client is seeking Accounting/Project Analyst
candidates for a position in the utility industry located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
. The Project Analyst works closely with finance and operations to enhance project analysis and reporting capabilities and actively participates in the financial closing process. Duties include operational reporting, revenue analysis, job cost and margin analysis, and process improvement as needed. The position offers visibility and interaction with management and opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility. Requirements include a willingness to learn, the ability to thrive in a team environment, a propensity to meet strict deadlines, strong initiative, and the ability to communicate effectively with various levels of the organization.
- Generating ad hoc reporting for finance and operations
- Fielding operations’ requests for financial information and analysis
- Fielding external audit requests
- Revenue, margin, and WIP analysis
- Variance analysis and memo-writing
- Standard reporting for distribution to operations
- Accrual preparation and analysis
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with MS Excel advanced functions (Pivot, SUMIF, lookups)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer service orientation
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.