Our client is a automotive manufacturing company looking to add a Paint Technician to their team. Being a tier I supplier, two years of automotive manufacturing experience is ideal.
- Meeting targets of schedules, shipments and costs. Actively participate and encourage daily improvements to reduce waste in all areas. Complying with the procedures established by the company, promoting the reduction of waste that are generated during the molding process.
- Meet daily production targets adhering to management methods put forth by the department
- Meet quality goals
- Sets up and operates paint line performing any tasks required.
- Monitors paint line operations and robots
- Performs paint line PM’s
- Inspects for quality, adjusts robots as required
- Performs duties in a safe manner
- Safety throughout department.
- Following DNUS policies/quality procedure manual.
- Improving department in areas of safety, quality, productivity, morale, cost and delivery.
Two years automotive experience preferred
Knowledge of painting operations
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.