Our client is seeking Quality Supervisor
candidates for a position in the automotive industry located in Huntsville, AL
- Provide direction to the Production staff in particular, as well as hourly employees to ensure that customers’ requirements are met while ensuring that the company’s efficiencies are maximized.
- Review and revise all Quality Assurance procedures and related systems and policies to demonstrate conformance to customer specifications and expectations.
- Provide support to their departments and disciplines within the company as required to ensure customer and internal performance expectations are met.
- Administer a continuous improvement system to reduce waste within the Q.A. department.
- Ensure audits are carried out when required of the supplier base and internal plant systems and oversee any and all corrective actions required.
- Review all employees’ performance on a regular basis and encourage correction or improvement where required
- Liaison with customers as required.
- You are responsible for contributing to the achievement of the Quality Objectives.
About Seneca Resources:
- Minimum of five years experience in a Quality Assurance/Automotive position.
- Knowledge of all automotive quality systems such as QS9000, PPAP, AQP, FMEA, MSA, GM-GP Series, PSO, QOS
- Advanced statistical process control
- Internal and external auditing techniques
- Continuous improvement methods
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.