IT Project Manager
Our client is looking for IT Project Manager
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Engineering, Business, Org. Management, Project Management, Computer Science, or related)
- PMP Certification (highly preferred)
- 3-5 years hands-on project management experience required.
- Experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, including a proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholders while managing competing priorities.
- Strong leadership skills including conflict/issue resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with customers, stakeholders, and senior leadership.
- Ability to work effectively with project resources across multiple departments.
- Substantial experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint & Project.
- Travel may be required as necessary to meet project needs.
About Seneca Resources:
- ServiceNow experience is a plus.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.