Position Title: Senior Pega Developer
Location: Remote at first then Birmingham, AL
Position Status: Full Time, Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Senior Pega Developer candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama. The incumbent analyzes, designs, develops, documents, and implements new software applications using PegaRULES Process Commander (PRPC) software and maintains and supports existing Pega applications to provide information technology solutions for the corporation. The chosen individual will coordinate and lead all size projects including large-scale projects requiring multiple systems resources. They will also serve as a resource and mentor for other IT and business associates.
Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, and five (5) years of programming experience or five (5) years of programming experience and three (3) years of relevant business experience
- Knowledge of programming languages, platforms, and data structures
- Experience analyzing customer needs, designing new systems and modifying existing systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in a position interpreting and communicating information orally and written
- Experience in a position interacting with all levels of staff internal and external
- Experience in a position requiring the ability to identify and solve problems
- Experience in a position requiring the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to motivate, mobilize, and coach associates
- Experience with various Cloud platforms and technologies
- Experience working with multiple project methodologies, including agile, scrum and waterfall
- Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the client
- Dedication to a team-oriented environment with the ability to drive and lead by example
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers, not just Pega.
- Experience in designing and developing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using Pega PRPC frameworks in Pega 7 and 8.4 desired.
- Proficient in Pega Implementation cycle; Implementation cycle included PRPC tool, development, testing, and deployment preferred.
- Expertise in use of Connectors and Services in PRPC to integrate with external systems preferred.
- Proficient in creating Application Rules, Access Groups, Operators, Rule Sets, Rule Set Versions, Workbaskets and working in a highly dynamic team desired.
- Sound skills in developing PRPC High Level Class structure, Work Flows and Business Process Management preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with PegaRULES Process Commander (PRPC) is preferred
- Experience with BPM techniques is preferred
- SQL and relational-database experience is desired
- HTML experience is desired
- Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior Systems Architect), CSA (Certified Systems Architect), and/or equivalent training/experience preferred.
- Pega Senior System Architect certification is preferred
- LSA (Lead System Architect) is preferred