Full Time- Direct Hire
Our client is looking for EHS Specialist
candidates for a position located in McCalla, AL
. Our client is a major automotive supplier looking to add an individual with an EHS and HR background to their team to support EHS training and auditing. Automotive manufacturing experience is highly preferred.
- Support EHS operations and staff to foster zero tolerance culture and ensure compliance.
- Train and orient new hire employees and develop EHS compliance training.
- Record and maintain EHS documentation.
- Enforce EHS policies, regulations and apply Safe On Purpose program.
- Engage in incident investigations and compile and submit statistical reports and updates.
- Act as Project Site EHS Officer for large projects.
- Guide and recommend EHS activities and manage EHS data for periodic EHS regulatory documents.
- Support audit contractor and EHS policies and standards.
- Interface with state and federal agencies such as State Environmental agencies, EPA and OSHA.
- Develop and implement Safety programs.
- Comply with environmental management system for manufacturing facility.
- Finish written programs as per regulatory authorities.
- Suggest resources and solutions to execute EHS issues’ improvements.
- Investigate and inspect from federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
- Strategize, review regulations, prepare EHS reports and renew applications.
About Seneca Resources:
- OSHA Train the Trainer
- ISO14001 Internal Auditer
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.