Warehouse Manager (Automotive Industry)
Direct hire, Salaried
Our client is seeking Warehouse Manager
candidates for an automotive position located right outside of Birmingham, AL
. This individual will be responsible for materials, warehousing, and other shipping/receiving activities.
- Implement procedure on dock for receiving and verifying parts to incoming receivers.
- Verify outbound materials for quantities and correct part numbers.
- Establish and Maintain Posted Dock Window Times.
- Organize manning to ensure all positions are covered to operate daily.
- Train hourly Material employees in the required processes for incoming/outbound shipments.
- Provide finished goods cycle counts daily.
- Manage pass through parts – relabeling, storage and shipping.
- Maintain 5S in Materials Warehouse and storage areas in the plant including offsite Warehouses.
- Monitor 5S checklist for Shipping/Receiving Work area to verify completion and to assist in addressing any issues noted on checklist.
- Ensure all ASN’s are sent correctly and within time frame of customer.
- Ensure all documentation is prepared for all shipments leaving site.
- Provide cycle counts for Material Planners as and when needed.
- Ensure customer portals are used as and when required.
- Ensure FIFO is adhered to.
- Ensure all documentation is completed for inbound materials.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly physical inventory.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform job in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Seneca Resources:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Automotive plant experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge on dock activities, shipping, receiving, window times.
- Working knowledge of fork trucks and operations/maintenance management.
- Warehousing processes including inventory, FIFO and visual aids.
- SAP experience desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.