Our client is looking for Materials Analyst
candidates for a position located in McCalla, Alabama
. Our client is an automotive supplier looking to add an individual to their team with material planning and inventory experience.
- Enter data into SAP per part number and supplier
- Update and distribute cycle count per schedule weekly
- Update schedule agreements as needed by buyers for new suppliers or parts
- Update the DOH report every Friday by COB
- Review BOM for accuracy against print and usage
- Update Material Manager of any potential part issues
- Review COGI for any part issues
- Monitor parts for EOP to reduce or zero obsolete inventory
- Check all parts from Warehouse management system for accuracy
- Update part list for logistics with packaging
About Seneca Resources:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Auto plant experience preferred but not required
- Min. of 3 years of previous Material Planner or Inventory experience
- SAP exp is desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.