Vice President- Distribution Engineering
Full Time (Direct Hire)
Our client is looking for Vice President of Engineering
candidates for a position located in Bedford, Texas
. Our client is a national engineering, technical services, and consulting company positioned in the power engineering and energy delivery sectors of the utility industry.
- Accountable for client development, resource planning, and operational effectiveness accomplished through a team of leaders (direct reports) for all aspects of assigned business segment or operations.
- Responsibilities include healthy employee relations, industry leading quality management, safety performance, workforce productivity and financial results.
- Responsible for building and managing client relationships to support a diverse and growth-oriented enterprise.
- Understands client culture, work practices and expectations for our services.
- Ensures all assigned operations are in compliance with all business, labor, and Engineering Laws and Regulations.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends within the utility industry and the economy as a whole to contribute to strategic planning, forecasting, and client development.
- Maintain awareness of Pike Engineering changes and improvements of processes and use of technology across enterprise.
- Provide effective contributions when evaluating changes to our enterprise
- Provide exemplary leadership of direct reports to identify and solve major issues within the organization.
- Setting a positive culture that permeates their organization.
- Working with the senior leadership team of the organization develop strategic plans and business objectives to meet Corporate objectives.
- Responsible for sharing the corporate vision throughout their organization.
- Develop annual operational plans in alignment with strategic objectives of the business. Develop and motivate a management team to carry out operational plans.
- Operational plans to include revenue and margin budgets, employee culture, client satisfaction, as well as key performance metrics for assigned business segments.
- Builds a strong rapport with other leaders across the enterprise to accomplish mutual goals and objectives for the organization.
- Develop assigned leaders and identify future leaders through succession planning and leadership development
- Develop annual operational plans including budgets and key performance metrics for assigned business segments and monitor financial and operational metrics to ensure operational and financial goals are met
- Exhibit Leadership Training practices and make them part of their organizational culture, uphold the Core Values of the organization at all times both within and outside the organization
- Ultimately responsible for all activities under their assigned organization and other duties as agreed to with executive team.
- Directly supervise a staff of Directors, Engineering and Operational Managers and Support Staff responsible for assigned operations.
- Duties include oversight of salary administration, performance management, coaching and counselling, conflict resolution and disciplinary actions for assigned organization.
- Scope of the organization for the incumbent is typically 200-400 employees with gross revenues of $30-45M
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor of Science degree from a four-year college or University in Engineering (BS in Electrical or Civil Engineering).
- (Preferred) Graduate degree in business or related field.
- 10 years of experience is distribution engineering, design, or operations within the electric utility industry
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.