Our client is looking for Business Analyst
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. The role of the Business Analyst is to ensure our client’s current Business Information Systems align with their Business requirements, promote the ERP systems utilization, analyze and maintain system documentation, and training information.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and enforce all plant safety rules and policies
- Develop/Recommend process and methodologies to ensure quality deliverables that meet business needs
- Maintain Guidelines, training Materials and Documentation for Business Process.
- Provide expertise in ERP/MRP functionality
- Facilitates continues improvement projects
- Continual Improve ERP utilization to ensure a constant increase and investment returns.
- Establish/Perform/Maintain System maintenance activities to ensure the service Level expectations for functionality, performance, security and control are fulfilled.
- Acts as second level Support for ERP System Security Administration Activities.
- Acts as a second level support for EDI activities.
- Promote good housekeeping (5S).
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university desired.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training is a must.
- Equivalent combination of Technical education and 3-5 years related experience is also acceptable.
About Seneca Resources:
- Adhere to rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures.
- Understand and comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures.
- Provide CMS business skills and support for CMS/business operations/improvements.
- Understand business process modeling.
- CMS, MM, PP and SD module exposure.
- Understand and follow guidelines for project implementations.
- Complete tasks within the specified time period.
- Report as accurately as possible information needed for project status reports.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.