The immediate request is for the candidate to provide project management support for different projects as part of both operational services and internal operations.
The candidate will work daily at our location in Madison, AL. In the current business environment, the candidate may work primarily remotely until such time as it is prudent to return to primarily onsite work.
This position will require the candidate to provide management of assigned projects for operations support such as customer facility on-site projects involving technology additions, relocation and cabling. Additionally, candidate will be assigned projects to improve services in the domains of software development, quality assurance, and security. Management of projects will be throughout the entire project lifecycle of each project (planning, initiation, implementation, monitoring and controlling, and closing).
Position requirements would include, but not be limited to:
· creating scopes of work/quotes for projects
· notifying Project Stakeholders or progress through communication channels
· project plan creation and implementation
o requirements documentation
o definition of done determination
· resource logistics and sourcing
· milestone tracking
· resource scheduling
· providing project status reports
· implementation and coordination of efforts for overall project success
Candidate(s) must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related
· acumen for total ownership of an effort
· excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems
· must be decisive, meticulous, and able to interact well in a team environment
· have a strong desire to learn and ability to follow policies and procedures
· ability to work across subject matter domains to execute a project plan
· Previous Project Management/Coordination experience
· PMI Project Management methodology
· KCS experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· SDLC familiarity (agile / waterfall )
· Previous experience in healthcare / IT services (MSP) / development considered a plus
· Must be willing to work afterhours/weekends on occasion for successful project completion
· References upon request
Note that prospective candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.