Position Title: Drupal Developer
Position Status: Contract
Our client is looking for Drupal Developer candidates for a 9 month full remote contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience with Drupal 8, PHP, and Wordpress.
- Design and develop full stack features for product based sites and systems
- Assist senior developers in ongoing web application development on our Drupal 8 and WordPress platforms
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ensure cross-browser & cross-device interoperability of front-end code
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficiency in Drupal 8, including custom theme development; custom module development is a huge plus
- 3+ years experience in PHP
- Basic proficiency with WordPress development
- Custom plugin development in WordPress
- Experience with package-management using Webpack
- Experience with Bootstrap 4.x
- Familiarity with GIT
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.