Full Time/Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Weld Engineer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. Our client is a Tier I Automotive Supplier looking for a highly skilled individual with experience in process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Weld, etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years of Weld Engineering experience
- Working knowledge of manufacturing methods employed for stamped and welded assemblies
- Knowledge of robotics and programming
- Thorough knowledge of all welding processes
About Seneca Resources:
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance
- CAD and CAD Viewer programs
- Bosch Resistance Welding Controls
- Lincoln i400 Power Source
- Fronius Power Source
- Thorough knowledge of GMAW, FCAW, RSW
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.