The candidate(s) will support day-to-day Help Desk related activities for multiple clients. The candidate will interface directly with clients providing support to their Network Engineering and Voice Services Teams resolving telephony and network related issues.
The candidate will work daily in Madison, AL or Toledo, OH.
This position will require the candidate to provide technical support to include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Network support
- Telephony support for phone systems using POTS, Centrex, PRI, and SIP circuits.
- Supporting a Virtual Environment.
- Various health care applications
- All Microsoft products
Candidate(s) shall stay informed of all changes to the networking and voice services that affect clients. Candidate(s) will be required to provide technical support for day-to-day support each day. In addition, the candidate(s) must maintain records of correspondence received and responded to. Previous technical experience in an enterprise level environment is highly desired and an attention to detail is a must.
Candidate(s) must possess the following:
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems
- must be decisive, conscientious and interact well in a team environment
- have a strong desire to learn and ability to follow policies and procedures
- must have a strong working knowledge of and experience with computer network hardware, software, and peripheral devices in a diverse environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
Associate degree in a Technical or Computer Discipline or related field
3-4 years of experience with:
- Cisco Network Infrastructure
- Cisco CUCM Telephony,
- Knowledge of a healthcare environment
- Onsite Support
Certification(s) preferred but not mandatory
- CCNA Network
- CCNA Voice
- Legacy PBX experience
- 24/7 coverage is required, must be willing to work afterhours and Holidays
- 3 to 4 years of customer service experience
- 3 to 4 years working in an enterprise level help desk.