Our client is looking for Maintenance Manager
candidates for a position located in McCalla, Alabama
. Our client is a leading automotive supplier specializing in the development, design and manufacture of interior components for the automobile industry.
- Direct and coordinate the administration of policies, programs and procedures for all maintenance functions including equipment maintenance, facilities & utilities maintenance, repair parts/stockroom maintenance, capital projects, OSHA & EPA compliance, contractor and vendor liaison and management of the maintenance department.
- Provide functional direction for all equipment break-down maintenance.
- Coordinate equipment repairs across all shifts to ensure production goals and objectives are met.
- Evaluate downtime data, operating procedures, equipment capabilities and capacities, and makes repairs or authorized modifications or changes.
- Utilize CMMS to manage data collection, scheduling & planning, preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance priorities.
- Ensure necessary repairs and improvements are made to plant buildings, grounds, utility equipment and production equipment.
- Ensure optimum supplies of repair parts and other plant essentials are available for plant and equipment maintenance.
- Prepare and submit capital projects.
- Contracts with external vendors, contractors, and supplier representatives as required.
- Manage the Maintenance Department. Issue corrective action when necessary.
- Submit Department Budget and ensure department stays within budget.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform job in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Seneca Resources:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field
- Automotive plant experience is preferred.
- Experience in managing maintenance technicians a plus.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills is required.
- Effective interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.